Welcome to the 13th episode in my Quest for Passive Income Podcast.
My goal is provide you with the passive income strategies you can use so that you can make your job an option rather than a necessity. The podcast provides ideas, inspiration, case studies, and “how to” tips to earn more income.
Today’s topic is on how to build a million dollar business and create a long lasting asset that you could sell (or keep but know that it can operate without you).
My guest on the podcast today is Richelle Shaw, who has known she was going to own a million dollar business since she was 7 years old….and she was right! She built her first business, a telecommunications company, from $300,000 to $36 million and has a knack for helping other entrepreneurs to build their own million dollar businesses. She’s quite the story teller as well and I know you’ll enjoy this conversation!
In this interview (55 minutes long), Richelle reveals:
- The only 3 ways to grow a business
- The key systems needed for the “Million Dollar Equation” (really good stuff!)
- How to find your GREAT solution
- When to know the time to let go of a project and when to persevere
- How to maintain a healthy cashflow when you’re a freelancer
- How to get past the “fear factor” when you’re getting started in business
Click the play button on the player below to listen now (or click on the download link if you have problems with the player or simply want to listen later!).
Hope you enjoyed it! Please subscribe to the Quest for Passive Income podcast on iTunes and if you like what you’ve heard, please consider writing a review. It will help us a ton and I’d really appreciate it!