I’m excited to share the sixth episode in my Quest for Passive Income Podcast.
My goal is provide you with the passive income strategies you can use so that you can make your job an option rather than a necessity. The podcast will provide ideas, inspiration, case studies, and “how to” tips to earn more income.
Today’s topic is a little different from other episodes because rather than talking about a specific opportunity to build passive or highly leveraged income streams, we’re talking about to make your side hustle most profitable and get a grasp on the financial aspects of your business. This is critical if you’re seeking to make your job optional, so it’s a topic I couldn’t ignore!
My guest is a new friend of mine (plus a gifted financial consultant and strategist) . Her name is Antonina Geer and she truly managed to bring the FUN to financials in our interview!
In this interview (39 minutes long), Antonina reveals:
- The benefits of being intentional about the finances in our business (and 6 ways to do it)
- Some of her favorite tools for managing and creating systems for your finances
- How to ensure that you’re “audit-ready” to avoid issues with the IRS, even with your side hustle
- What a “hidden cash opportunity” is and how to uncover them in your business
- The one MUST DO thing for every Freedom Chaser (regardless of whether your business is making $100/month or $10,000/month right now).
Click the play button on the player below to listen now (or click on the download link if you have problems with the player or simply want to listen later!).
Hope you enjoyed it! Please subscribe to the Quest for Passive Income podcast on iTunes and if you like what you’ve heard, please consider writing a review. It will help us a ton and I’d really appreciate it!