Welcome to the 10th episode in my Quest for Passive Income Podcast.
My goal is provide you with the passive income strategies you can use so that you can make your job an option rather than a necessity. The podcast provides ideas, inspiration, case studies, and “how to” tips to earn more income.
Today’s topic is on how to build a strong residual cashflow every month from owning self storage units. This is a side hustle business I’ve wanted to cover on the podcast for quite a few months and I’m so glad I’m about to do so today.
My guest on the podcast today is Scott Meyers, who I refer to as the Master of Self Storage Investing. He has extensive investing experience in both residential and commercial investing, and ditched everything once he found success with self storage investing.
In this interview (34 minutes long), Scott reveals:
- Why he abandoned all other real estate investing to focus on self storage units
- The competitive landscape and income potential of self storage investing
- The details of his absolute favorite deal
- How to find great self storage deals (and buy them)!
- Some of the lessons he’s learned since starting in the storage business 8 years ago
Click the play button on the player below to listen now (or click on the download link if you have problems with the player or simply want to listen later!).
Hope you enjoyed it! Please subscribe to the Quest for Passive Income podcast on iTunes and if you like what you’ve heard, please consider writing a review. It will help us a ton and I’d really appreciate it!